Skip to content
- Introduction: These user terms and conditions govern your use of Kepi Inc. ("Kepi Inc.") website, and any agreement you may conclude with Kepi Inc. via the website. The website comprises all information on the website and other websites belonging to Kepi Inc. to which the website provides links, including data files, written text, photographs, videos, other images and marketing material. Kepi Inc. is entitled at any time to make amendments to these terms and conditions as it sees fit without specific notice in advance. When Kepi Inc. amends these terms and conditions, Kepi Inc. will make the new terms and conditions available on the website. By using this website, you accept these user terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the website.
- Content, etc: It is Kepi Inc.'s goal that the content of the website and the information given on it should be up-to-date and accurate. However, it is possible that some information on the website may be inaccurate. Kepi Inc. therefore accepts no liability for any typographical or printing errors, or any information on the website that is not up-to-date. The retailers themselves decide the range of products they sell. Kepi Inc. cannot therefore influence or guarantee that the products presented on the website are actually available at your nearest retailer.
- Links: The website has a catalogue containing the contact details of Kepi Inc. retailers. The retailers are independent of Kepi Inc.. The catalogue is provided as a service to you, so that you can contact a nearby retailer.
- Confidentiality and personal data, etc: Kepi Inc. will handle all personal data with due care, such as name, address and date of birth, that you provide to us, or that we gain access to as a result of purchase, registration of products purchased, when you participate in competitions or sign up for newsletters, for example. By providing your personal data, you give your consent to our use of the data gathered to meet our obligations towards you, and to provide you with the service you expect. This may include delivering the goods you have ordered, carrying out a credit check, sending information about Kepi Inc., and other offers for marketing purposes. If any problems arise when we deliver products to you, or with products you have purchased, we will use the data to contact you. The information will only be used within the Kepi Inc. Group, and will not be disclosed to any third party. Kepi Inc. monitors and processes your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights: The trade marks, product names, other distinctive marks, designs and domain names used on this website belong to Kepi Inc., whether or not they are registered. The contents of this website are protected by copyright and belong to Kepi Inc., or are licensed by Kepi Inc. You must not download, save to your computer or use material from the website unless you have received Kepi Inc.'s written permission, or it is stated on the website that the material may be downloaded and used in a given manner.
- Warning! Suffication Hazard use only as directed according to the package instructions. Babies can suffocate when placed to sleep on their stomachs or are able to roll from back to stomach. The Kozy Support Swaddle must be securely fastened around infant to prevent risk of fabric covering mouth or nose. the wings must be snug around Infant's torso, with fastening hook and loop tabs securely fastened. Do not use the Kozy Support Swaddle with an undersized infant around whom the things cannot be snug. Pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician. Use discretion when using this in warm rooms; overheating may be a factor is sudden infant death syndrome. Never leave baby unattended.
- Tipping Hazard: Before lying baby down always place the Kozy Support Swaddle into the Kepi Dock and secure tightly. Use of the Kozy Support Swaddle without the Kepi Dock may result in tipping or serious injury.
- Discontinue use of the Kepi Dock if: Baby can roll over from back to Stomach. Baby is over the age of 3 months.
- Discontinue use of the Kozy Support Swaddle if: the hook and loop fasteners are damaged. Baby can roll over from back to stomach. baby can break free from the Support Swaddle. Baby is over the age of 3 months.